- This event has passed.
Open Source 101: A one-day processes and tools conference
April 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Open Source 101 is a one-day open source/tech/web processes and tools conference. It will include 15 minute, 45 minute, and 1.5 hour extended sessions designed for technologists and decision makers with many years of experience and those with limited experience and new to “open”.
More than 35 sessions will be featured and speakers will include some of the most well-known thought-leaders and leading technologists in the U.S.
Six (6) tracks will be hosted, including:
1. Consuming open source – For anyone that consumes/uses open source, learn how to do it safely and effectively.
2. Contributing to open source – Sessions for individuals and/or teams looking to effectively and safely contribute to open source.
3. Developer (2 tracks) – Sessions for front-end and back-end developers. The most important languages and concepts being used today.
4. Cloud/Big Data – Never has cloud computing and data been so important to individuals and organizations. The tools and technologies being utilized today.
5. Security – Internal stacks are more complex today than ever before, and security has never been more important.
6. Trending – Sessions looking at newer technologies and those that will significantly impact the future of open source and technology in general.
Registration opens Tuesday, February 19 with early bird pricing of just $49 per ticket, which includes lunch and all programming.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.